Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to do something crazy to my hair, any Ideas? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's just shoulder length and boring, I've never done anything to it except braids. I feel like I need to get a crazy cut I'm only young once lol. It's in between Afro and straight, (I am mixed) dark brown and a little frizzy. I need a style that's not girly because I am a hardcore tomboy lol, I was thinking to dye it but that might look weird or even shave the sides.

ReputationRep:
    Dye it blue :cool:

ReputationRep:
    pink/blue/green/bright red are good colours

cutting it short or shaving one or both side is good for an edgy look

or just cutting in an unusual shape like a V cut fringe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamikaze)
    It's just shoulder length and boring, I've never done anything to it except braids. I feel like I need to get a crazy cut I'm only young once lol. It's in between Afro and straight, (I am mixed) dark brown and a little frizzy. I need a style that's not girly because I am a hardcore tomboy lol, I was thinking to dye it but that might look weird or even shave the sides.
    I'm the same, I want a crazy cut for my afro too. I was thinking of a fade. Might post pictures later for advice. To answer your question it all really depends on your face shape. And I think tomboy cuts work only with makeup because otherwise you just look butch.

ReputationRep:
    You could probably do anything you wanted to your hair and get away with it, me I'm not so sure.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it would suit me? I'm probably going to go with with edgy look as you said and shave both the sides.

ReputationRep:
    Dreadlocks

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps shave all of it off?

ReputationRep:
    Side cut or undercut?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have had it short and choppy layers, long with side shave, 2 toned black/pink, coloured fringe, blonde & green hair, just keep experimenting I never truly liked my hair til I got it the colour it is now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do an Amanda Bynes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.