i need help Watch

This discussion is closed.
Christ A*
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I have to do this presentation about the discrimination in of mice and men. can anyone help me.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What exactly do you need?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Christ A*)
I have to do this presentation about the discrimination in of mice and men. can anyone help me.
I could help you, but the above doesn't give me much to go on. Is there anything else your presentation needs to include, i.e is it specific characters you must look at, moments etc?
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wasn't aware that there was any persecution of mice, surely its something that the NSPCA can deal with?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
** shakes head** OH the Humanity!

Anyway Christ A* isnt online anymore so i doubt we are gonna get much info.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I wasn't aware that there was any persecution of mice
I persecute mice
Christ A*
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I could help you, but the above doesn't give me much to go on. Is there anything else your presentation needs to include, i.e is it specific characters you must look at, moments etc?
Things like curly's wife and sexism, lenny retardism, crooks racism, candy ageism. and things like that.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)

Anyway Christ A* isnt online anymore so i doubt we are gonna get much info.
Well if he/she comes online i suggest he/she goes on google as there are many brilliant sites on the above novel by Steinbeck. I should know since i mentor a GCSE student and have recently helped her on her coursework.
Christ A*
Well if he/she comes online i suggest he/she goes on google as there are many brilliant sites on the above novel by Steinbeck. I should know since i mentor a GCSE student and have recently helped her on her coursework.
can you give me the http:// address
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I take it back, they are online
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
can you givwe me the http:// address
Are you not capeable of 'googling' it?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
can you givwe me the http:// address
I clicked out of the page But go on google and type in discrimination in of mice and men, or a simmilar title and you should find various good sites.
Christ A*
I clicked out of the page But go on google and type in discrimination in of mice and men, or a simmilar title and you should find various good sites.
Thanks your a life saver
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thanks your a life saver
Good luck x
Christ A*
Good luck x
i need it.
the head is my english teacher.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i need it.
the head is my english teacher.
As long as you complete the work to your best ability and really try you'll be fine. I've had to endure the head of English as my teacher for a few years now, for my loyalty she's made me a prefect (this involves making her cofee, typing her letters, writing her letters, being present at lunchtime to make sure the year sevens are doing their detention work, cleaning her office and delivering messages every thirty seconds- pure slavery). I can't wait when study leave begins, i'll never have to endure her wrath again - hopefully
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I would offer some help if i wasn't completely sick of that book. The sooner it's out of my life the better.
Christ A*
As long as you complete the work to your best ability and really try you'll be fine. I've had to endure the head of English as my teacher for a few years now, for my loyalty she's made me a prefect (this involves making her cofee, typing her letters, writing her letters, being present at lunchtime to make sure the year sevens are doing their detention work, cleaning her office and delivering messages every thirty seconds- pure slavery). I can't wait when study leave begins, i'll never have to endure her wrath again - hopefully
you misunder stood i mean the head of school not the head of english.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you misunder stood i mean the head of school not the head of english.
:eek: Your headteacher teaches? How awful! I'm deputy head girl and can't stand my new head. Arggggggggghhhhhh!
Christ A*
:eek: Your headteacher teaches? How awful! I'm deputy head girl and can't stand my new head. Arggggggggghhhhhh!
who can stand their head.
i take mine off every night
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (748)
90.78%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (76)
9.22%

Watched Threads