The Student Room Group

Does anybody else find Kim Kardashian physically repulsive?

Poll

Is Kim Kardashian Physically Repulsive

If I could legally beat anybody to death it'd be her without a doubt. I genuinely find her physically repulsive, everything about her.

Why anybody would think she's attractive is far beyond me. Some pictures of her, I even vomit in my mouth.

Disgusting human being.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Great unbiased poll there :biggrin: Also, I don't see why you're bothered so much by her, does she feature in your life so much you can't escape?
Is she carrying Kanye's baby?
I think she's actually facially beautiful. She's pregnant so jeez people cut her some slack and stop being so cruel. Yes fair dos she could dress better but that doesn't give people the right to call her a disgusting human being. Looks-wise, she is very very attractive (when she's not pregnant) and personality-wise we only see of her what the media portrays. You don't personally know her. The way she has been bullied by the public recently has been revolting in my opinion.
Reply 3
Original post by *GoLdSeQuIn*
I think she's actually facially beautiful. She's pregnant so jeez people cut her some slack and stop being so cruel. Yes fair dos she could dress better but that doesn't give people the right to call her a disgusting human being. Looks-wise, she is very very attractive (when she's not pregnant) and personality-wise we only see of her what the media portrays. You don't personally know her. The way she has been bullied by the public recently has been revolting in my opinion.

Well she's rather dim in trying to still dress provocatively as if she wasn't pregnant - I think it's ridiculous that public bully her (although she still always actively seeks out media attention) but she does seem to not think how important or serious a pregnancy is if she can't even dress a bit cleverer i.e. like Kate Middleton is (not as though there's much you could begin to compare with them)
Reply 4
Original post by AeneasBK
Great unbiased poll there :biggrin:

This thread is all about equality!
OP, have you seen the comparison between her Met Gala dress and the Mrs Doubtfire outfit?
robin_williams_kim_kardashian.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
She's gained some weight from pregnancy. Other than that I think she's fit.
Reply 7
Yea, she is pregnant atm.

Fairly sure she looks better when not pregnant.

And nice poll.
Bit unfair considering she's heavily pregnant.
endangered whale
Nice whale comparison shot :biggrin:

The photos certainly don't do her any favours. Being female, I have no idea if she's attractive or not, but she would certainly benefit from slighly better fitting clothes. She is currently an awkward shape. She is pregnant, though.
Reply 11
It doesn't really bother me one bit how she looks, pregnant or otherwise.

What does bother me is how she appears to have acquired her celebrity through little more than a mix of having famous, wealthy relatives and a lucrative sex tape.
Reply 12
Original post by Mrs Pineapple
OP, have you seen the comparison between her Met Gala dress and the Mrs Doubtfire outfit?
robin_williams_kim_kardashian.jpg

Yes it was divine!

Original post by R4INBOW
She's gained some weight from pregnancy. Other than that I think she's fit.

Disgusting.

Original post by danny111
Yea, she is pregnant atm.

Fairly sure she looks better when not pregnant.

And nice poll.

Yeah but there's pregnant, and being a fat ho. She's the latter. Being pregnant doesn't do THAT to you.

She was hideous before anyway.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Bit unfair considering she's heavily pregnant.

Kate Middleton doesn't look like that though. Being pregnant is no excuse for looking like a beached whale.

Original post by kidomo
endangered whale

Indeed!

Original post by Octohedral
Nice whale comparison shot :biggrin:

The photos certainly don't do her any favours. Being female, I have no idea if she's attractive or not, but she would certainly benefit from slighly better fitting clothes. She is currently an awkward shape. She is pregnant, though.

She just fat IMO.

Original post by Eloquai
It doesn't really bother me one bit how she looks, pregnant or otherwise.

What does bother me is how she appears to have acquired her celebrity through little more than a mix of having famous, wealthy relatives and a lucrative sex tape.

Agreed.
I don't think she is particularly attractive or unattractive. She dresses terribly, though. Especially since being pregnant.
Reply 14
:eek: Bit harsh >.>

She dresses terribly for a pregnant woman but I think most women find it hard finding flattering clothes when pregnant.

I don't find her THAT attractive, all a bit too fake imo BUT I can see why others would find her attractive.
Original post by Rybee

Kate Middleton doesn't look like that though. Being pregnant is no excuse for looking like a beached whale.

Different women, different builds. Everyone's different, not every pregnant woman is going to gain weight the same way.
Is her ass getting bigger due to being pregnant?
Calm down bateman. Why would you beat a pregnant woman?
I don't think shes particularly unattractive. If she was a normal women walking down the street i wouldn't think she was ugly, its just because shes annoying. She looks awful pregnant though.
Reply 19
Original post by Rybee
x

Oh well.

Women respond to pregnancy differently. Some women balloon, and some look like nothing's changed. I'm guessing Kim is the former.

Just because you don't find her attractive doesn't enable you to brand her and the people who do "disgusting".

Quick Reply

Latest