Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    GOOD NEWS! Got a Facebook invite to Phil's stag do! It's karting in Cardiff with Griff, Wand & Gerald! BAD NEWS! I've no idea who Phil is! On the plus side, I now have Best Man Andy's bank details and a room in Cardiff Uni halls on August 3rd.

I'm informed that at 5.30pm the stag party will 'Commence drinking with gusto'. That's Gusto, the least famous of the Marx brothers. Seems I am faced with two options. (1) Send a polite email informing them they probably have the wrong person (removed my first name for obvious reasons). (2) Go. I'm favouring (2).

In fairness it sounds like a good stag. I'm promised fried food, karting and drinking with gusto. And men named Griff, Wand and Gerald. Only downside is that I'll owe Andy £69.40.

What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Turn up after the 'drinking with gusto' has commenced, then watch as everyone is too wasted to realise they don't know you

ReputationRep:
    Griff does look a tad scary though and I don't really fancy being eaten alive by nine ANGRY WELSHMEN.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, they're now sharing STAG BANTER on the page. Should I a) tell them they have the wrong person or b) post the best bits on here? I feel like I'm milking this clerical ****-up A LOT.

ReputationRep:
    Where is it? I'm near Cardiff we could all just turn up lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Milk it! Definitely post the best bits, this will be fun ...mwahaha :sneakydevil:

ReputationRep:
    why not, might be a laugh

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Cardiff. Let's all go!

ReputationRep:
    Best thread on this site ever. Go.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the silence over the last few days. I've been chuckling at the STAG BANTER on the page (and doing actual work). Below are a few quotes from various members.

"Griff were gonna make u drink till you puke all over a russian hooker in the centre of Cardiff LAMO"

"Top stuff, fellas. Just so long as Wand doesn't show the nuns his satchel again!?!!! LOLZ"

"Easy Gerald, don't want Phil being led down the garden path all badger again #classicwand"

Karting takes place at TeamSport Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatcargeek.)
    Sorry for the silence over the last few days. I've been chuckling at the STAG BANTER on the page (and doing actual work). Below are a few quotes from various members.

"Griff were gonna make u drink till you puke all over a russian hooker in the centre of Cardiff LAMO"

"Top stuff, fellas. Just so long as Wand doesn't show the nuns his satchel again!?!!! LOLZ"

"Easy Gerald, don't want Phil being led down the garden path all badger again #classicwand"

Karting takes place at TeamSport Cardiff.

Well now you have to go just to see Wand's satchel, it must be special if he showed it to the nuns

ReputationRep:
    MAJOR THREAD BUMPAGE.

GOOD NEWS! With less than a month to go until the stag party will commence drinking with gusto (and presumably then being sick with debilitation later that night), I have informed Best Man Andy that I will be in fact making the trip up to Cardiff for Phil's stag do! (Despite not knowing Phil or Andy)

BAD NEWS! I am now being made fun of on the page for taking 'longer than Griff to go around Newcastle naked' to decide whether or not I am in fact attending. The price of the room has also risen to £85.34 for no reason whatsoever.

Am I (a) stupid or (b) a genius?

And yes, before asks, the STAG BANTER is STILL being posted. I'm no 95% certain that Wand is a raving lunatic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.