Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Arsenal New Deal With Puma. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal have agreed a £150 Million deal with Puma for 2014/2015. Arsenal will receive £30Million a year for 5 years. This means Arsenal will leave Nike, who have sponsored them for 55 years. Here are two images of possible Home and Away kits for Arsenal Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368627833.638932.jpg
Views: 43870
Size:  168.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368627847.626877.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  49.9 KB
    Thoughts on these two kits and the new deal with Puma ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Home kit is nice but the away kit is an absolute disaster and tbh I don't like the diagonal cannon on both. In all honesty I don't care what the kit looks like as long as we don't get utter shockers like Liverpool's away kit

This deal represents good progress for arsenal, we have a solid foundation to compete for honours. The future looks very bright for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Home kit is nice but the away kit is an absolute disaster and tbh I don't like the diagonal cannon on both. In all honesty I don't care what the kit looks like as long as we don't get utter shockers like Liverpool's away kit

This deal represents good progress for arsenal, we have a solid foundation to compete for honours. The future looks very bright for us.
    Yep. If Arsenal can finish in top 4 "big players" would want to come to us. Arsene Wenger has already said he is going to spend big in the Summer Transfer Market. There have been rumours about David Villa and Higuain

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redfmx)
    Yep. If Arsenal can finish in top 4 "big players" would want to come to us. Arsene Wenger has already said he is going to spend big in the Summer Transfer Market. There have been rumours about David Villa and Higuain

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If we got Higuain I would go crazy, he's as good as Cavani imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    If we got Higuain I would go crazy, he's as good as Cavani imo
    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...o-join-gunners

Read this, this was a couple of days ago. I'm praying this I true

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually think both kits look quite nice. Don't think the away kit is a disaster at all.

ReputationRep:
    Those aren't the actual kits (I know the OP said possible but just to clarify), they are mock ups by some random guy, good ones at that.

ReputationRep:
    Those look like lovely designs :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Higuain is no where near as good as Cavani lol :laugh:

First kit mock is nice. That second one though is atrocious. But then again if your getting that much can't complain

ReputationRep:
    Nike was exploiting us tbh.

ReputationRep:
    They both look ok apart from the diagonal cannons imo.

ReputationRep:
    That away kit is disgusting. The home one is okay, but I think the cannon ruins the look slightly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mooliopunk)
    That away kit is disgusting. The home one is okay, but I think the cannon ruins the look slightly

Agree about the away kit. Nike have been serving up crap for years so I hope puma do a better job. Arsenal's away colours are yellow jerseys and blue shorts. Those colours are as much a part of our history as the red and white.

ReputationRep:
    These kits are just mock ups but I think they look quite nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here is another Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368639341.987249.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  204.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...6_pa-79349.jpg
    Just be thankful kits like this don't exist any more!

ReputationRep:
    Ermmm obvious too fake. But, if someone is going to bother making a fake kit, at least photoshop it properly. I'm talking to you Nike football billboard in the background of the home kit :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mooliopunk)
    http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...6_pa-79349.jpg
    Just be thankful kits like this don't exist any more!
    DAMN, Thank God

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Ermmm obvious too fake. But, if someone is going to bother making a fake kit, at least photoshop it properly. I'm talking to you Nike football billboard in the background of the home kit :lol:
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha , just saw that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    First thing I noticed after the Nike boots and ball lol.
    The first kit looks ok apart from the Cannon, but it's a blatant rip off of United's away kit with different colours.

Are Puma kits still skin tight? Would be awful if they were - the Chelsea players like Ramires and Mata look stupid in their tight adidas ones.

How does this deal stack up against others, allowing for timing etc?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 16, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.