Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    did a modern studies exam last thursday, not a popular subject but was hoping to get some feedback from people on how you thought it was!

one question i was unprepared for was the changes in the asian ethnic group in the usa over the past few years and how it had improved ect. think i was able to make up enough points to get some marks for it but my fingers are crossed i can get an overall A pass for it! the selective in the use of facts question was also a little difficult to answer bbut managed to do it in the last 15mins of the exam!!

please leave your comments below, know many people wont have done it but anything you have on it would be useful! thanks

stephanie, high school pupil

ReputationRep:
    I sat that exam too but I did other questions.
    In section 1, Central Government.
    In section 2, Health and Wealth.
    In section 3, South Africa.
    Did you do any of those?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.