Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone used the fast-track or premium passport services? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on holiday on the 23rd of June, so I need to get my passport sorted asap, as it can take a long time to get it done at this time of year.

So I'm going to phone up and arrange one of the two services so I can get my passport as soon as possible.

I was just wondering if anyone had done this before.
    If so, how soon after you phoned up was your appointment, and which service did you use? And did the passport really come as soon as they told you to?
    And what did you bring with you to the appointment?

ReputationRep:
    Bump.

ReputationRep:
    I did the fast track service a week or so ago, rang on the Wednesday/Thursday evening, got the appointment for Tuesday, my passport was at my house on Thursday.

Provided you take everything with you - suitable photographs, correct forms, filled out accurately, and the £103 fee, it should be quick, reliable and easy.

ReputationRep:
    My friend went to the office in victoria [appointment necessery] 4 hours later she had her passport bit pricey though...

ReputationRep:
    I went for the premium service in the end and now I have my passport. Kind of wish I'd just gone for fast track though, ended up wondering the streets of London for 4 hours on my lonesome....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.