The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James A
When I pass my driving test, I'm gonna be crazy about going through the drive thru all the time for a McFlurry in the summer, haha

Haha hey! Had a little stalk and your profile says you're from Enfield :redface:
Which one's got a drive thru there? The Enfield Town and Southgate ones don't :laugh:
Original post by Meliss
Haha hey! Had a little stalk and your profile says you're from Enfield :redface:
Which one's got a drive thru there? The Enfield Town and Southgate ones don't :laugh:

:rofl:

hehe it's the one along the A10, near Enfield retail park!

You're from Enfield too? Blimey, what a small world we live in eh?
Original post by James A
:rofl:

hehe it's the one along the A10, near Enfield retail park!

You're from Enfield too? Blimey, what a small world we live in eh?

Ahhhh. That explains it :tongue:
Not quite, I'm from Barnet but I'm really close to the Enfield border bit ahah, and my school is in Enfield :biggrin:
I have three McDonald's all about 5 mins from my house :cool: ujelbro
Reply 483
DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY WINS THE HEAT!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mcdonalds-worker-sacked-for-mcflurry-1496317

Check out the link above. Some McDonald's employee was sacked on the spot for serving her colleague a McFlurry on her day off - but gave her a double-shot of Dairy Milk bits.

McDonald's certainly doesn't stand for such a gross injustice of McFlurry ratios! How would she sleep knowing her product wasn't as Ronald intended?!
Reply 484
NEW HEAT:

DELI CHOICES SPICY VEGGIE SANDWICH/WRAP versus MAYO CHICKEN!

As seen in the pictures in their "skanky naked selfies" they took as they were dressing to post on Facebook for shameless desperate "likes".
Original post by Meliss
Ahhhh. That explains it :tongue:
Not quite, I'm from Barnet but I'm really close to the Enfield border bit ahah, and my school is in Enfield :biggrin:
I have three McDonald's all about 5 mins from my house :cool: ujelbro

yumadthobro

I'll take four guesses.

You attend either, Southgate, Highlands, Enfield County or St Annes?

Lucky you! I have just the one along the A10 and that takes 10 minutes by bus and 5 mins by car.
Original post by James A
yumadthobro

I'll take four guesses.

You attend either, Southgate, Highlands, Enfield County or St Annes?

Lucky you! I have just the one along the A10 and that takes 10 minutes by bus and 5 mins by car.

Nah m8, I know the four you mentioned but you ain't mentioned mine :u: Highlands is the one with the green uniform right? :laugh:

:mmm: Do you get McDonald's vouchers around this time of the year? I got loads :biggrin:
Original post by TotoMimo
NEW HEAT:

DELI CHOICES SPICY VEGGIE SANDWICH/WRAP versus MAYO CHICKEN!

As seen in the pictures in their "skanky naked selfies" they took as they were dressing to post on Facebook for shameless desperate "likes".

Ooooops, almost missed this!
I shall go for the mayo chicken because I mean, how could you resist a chicken burger? :coma:
Original post by Meliss
Nah m8, I know the four you mentioned but you ain't mentioned mine :u: Highlands is the one with the green uniform right? :laugh:

:mmm: Do you get McDonald's vouchers around this time of the year? I got loads :biggrin:

You might be going to the school I went to :wink:

Yeah Highlands is with the green blazer. Enfield County also have green blazers but as it's an all girls school, most of em wear skirts (green tartan).

I did pick up a booklet which had mcdonalds vouchers but I've used em all!

I think you can print them off the internet though!
Veggie delight!
Original post by James A
You might be going to the school I went to :wink:

Yeah Highlands is with the green blazer. Enfield County also have green blazers but as it's an all girls school, most of em wear skirts (green tartan).

I did pick up a booklet which had mcdonalds vouchers but I've used em all!

I think you can print them off the internet though!

Unless you're a girl, I highly doubt that I go to your school! :laugh:
Mine used to have a green uniform too :colondollar: Ah, tmi, better stop :tongue:

What? You can print them off? :eek:
Reply 491
Come on guys!! Private mail or something, this heat will be murder to count!! :frown:
Veggie delight. It was difficult but it edges it for a few reasons. Firstly, for the veggies out there. They should be able to enjoy a nice McDs sandwich, secondly I prefer McChicken sandwich to Mayo Chicken and finally...I don't really like mayo much!
Reply 493
Veggie delight. Mayo chicken looks a bit too miniscule.
Original post by TotoMimo
Come on guys!! Private mail or something, this heat will be murder to count!! :frown:

Sorry :colondollar:

We love you for all your hard work organising the championship things and counting up these votes Toto! :biggrin:
Mayo chicken- can't beat a 99p chicken burger :love:
Mayo chicken.
deli choices spicy veggie sandwich/wrap
Mayo Chicken. The Veggie wrap isn't as good as the picture makes it out be :biggrin:.
I somehow unwatched this thread :eek:

mayo chicken for me, love that mix!!

Quick Reply

Latest