Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok so i want to go to Harper Adams but the school i'am in at the moment does their work experiance in 6th form and i'am leaving to go to a different 6th form where they do it in year 10, i don't know what to do cos i NEED work.e. as part of my appilcation PLEASE HELP

ReputationRep:
    do your work experience in the holidays, it doesn't have to be assigned through a school. Over Xmas, easter, half term breaks. Any free day you get, see if you can get some experience on those days.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, depending on what you want to do work experience in, ask the companies you want to work at if they can fit you in over the school holidays. Send them a letter explaining what you would like to do, what you hope to get out of the experience and why you think they would be a good place to learn from.

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.