Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What was everyone's hardest exam so far? I believe paper 2 SG maths was fairly complex, what about yourselves?

ReputationRep:
    It will be PE when it comes around. Needs 52% to get an A, even that will be hard for me to obtain. Hoping for a B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleythomas)
    What was everyone's hardest exam so far? I believe paper 2 SG maths was fairly complex, what about yourselves?
    As in this session? Or on the whole? If you mean this session AH Biology's the only paper that I've sat (but Higher English on Monday will likely be my hardest), if you mean on the whole I completely failed SG German listening, so I clearly never thought that was a doddle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFOMaster)
    As in this session? Or on the whole? If you mean this session AH Biology's the only paper that I've sat (but Higher English on Monday will likely be my hardest), if you mean on the whole I completely failed SG German listening, so I clearly never thought that was a doddle!
    On the whole really! I was thinking of taking Higher English. What is the course content like/workload? Goodluck on English, i'm sitting Int2 on friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreigM)
    It will be PE when it comes around. Needs 52% to get an A, even that will be hard for me to obtain. Hoping for a B.
    I've heard PE is quite writing intensive, is this true?

ReputationRep:
    standard grade graphics :zomg: AH chemistry is easier than that.

ReputationRep:
    So far, I'd say standard grade graphic communication - the drawing aspect of it (yes srs ) but it's gonna be replaced by advanced higher maths a week today, haha shoot me.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard PE is quite writing intensive, is this true?
    Yeah. It's so hard to get the motivation to study for it because of all the writing to a measly 4 mark question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    standard grade graphics :zomg: AH chemistry is easier than that.
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    So far, I'd say standard grade graphic communication - the drawing aspect of it (yes srs ) but it's gonna be replaced by advanced higher maths a week today, haha shoot me.
    im guessing higher won't be on your choice form then or are you not staying at school?

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry so far, I have no words for AQA. Got an english literature exam on friday, aspects of narrative definitely dreading this!

ReputationRep:
    im guessing higher won't be on your choice form then or are you not staying at school?
    not sure if this is directed to me or dee, but if it is me, then i'm now left school (well.. in 6th year with 2 exams to go) but i dropped it right after SG haha! i sucked so bad, could not understand it at all!

ReputationRep:
    not sure if this is directed to me or dee, but if it is me, then i'm now left school (well.. in 6th year with 2 exams to go) but i dropped it right after SG haha! i sucked so bad, could not understand it at all!

What grade did you get for it?

ReputationRep:

exactly the same as me ^

ReputationRep:
    sorry haha did mean both of you, any ideas of what you're going to do when you leave?

ReputationRep:
    Ever? Then it would have to be SG Maths. Pitifully, I only managed to get a 3 for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreigM)
    What grade did you get for it?
    i got an overall 2 - which is NOT at all bad - but for the drawing aspect i got a 3 (again, not bad) but compared to my other subjects it was!
    in the prelim for the drawing bit I got a 5, so getting a 3 in the final exam I was pretty proud haha!

sorry haha did mean both of you, any ideas of what you're going to do when you leave?
    doing accounting & finance at strathclyde so no need for SG graph comm haha, woo!
    what about you? are you in 5th year or?

ReputationRep:
    Standard grade French :confused: did not understand a word of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theblackparade)
    Standard grade French :confused: did not understand a word of it!
    Did you sit it this year?
    I sat it last year and am doing Higher this year. May I ask what made it so hard?

ReputationRep:
    AQA French Listening on Monday
    "Write positive or negative for these people on their opinions
    Example: 'J'aime, non.'
    Question One: je asidfisdbffbfibbresibfieblsbaebi wefb'"

ReputationRep:
    Captcha - so hard reading the letters

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.