Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if there were any gay guys going to greenwich after college this year? Im new to this forum chat stuff but i was hoping that i could revice some help finding someone, im gay but not the stereotypical. Im 18 now and still hant had a relationship before. Im not desperate but though id take the opportunity to see if anyone could help
    I don't like having to big myself up, but to preempt the 'are you sure you're not just incredibly socially retarded' responses, I'm ok looking, moderately interesting (really wierd sometimes and id say rather bonkers at times and outgoing) and for whatever reason people generally tend to like me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone should go to Greenwich really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GPH92)
    I don't think anyone should go to Greenwich really.
    Why do you say that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure greenwich will have an lgbt society, you should check it out once you're there
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Moved to University of Greenwich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Presenttime)
    I'm sure greenwich will have an lgbt society, you should check it out once you're there
    Yh i sure will. Might be fun who knows ;') Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Moved to University of Greenwich
    Really? When? And what are you studying if i may ask, you dont have to answer if you dont want to btw
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jim121)
    Really? When? And what are you studying if i may ask, you dont have to answer if you dont want to btw
    Ha sorry I meant I moved your thread to the Greenwich section,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Ha sorry I meant I moved your thread to the Greenwich section,

Oh ok...awkward ....im new to this so i dont really know what that means. Thank you i guess?
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jim121)
    Oh ok...awkward ....im new to this so i dont really know what that means. Thank you i guess?
    No worries it takes time to get used to things here

ReputationRep:
    Hi I go to greenwich and they do have a lgbt society. Once your there try going to some of the parties etc so that you have a better chance of finding people. Also you could try meetup.com as thy have groups and outings to match your interests etc. If you have any other questions on greenwich that I can help you with let me know

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am gay women going to Avery hill this sept

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going this year into fencing , horse riding , polo , extreme sports or motorsport ?

Ideally driving or mechanics

ReputationRep:
    I'm TG girl and starting at Greenwich Uni in Sep. Do you think it's friendly place for LGBT?

ReputationRep:
    I'm TG girl and starting at Greenwich Uni in Sep. Do you think it's friendly place for LGBT?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.