The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants & Offers Chat Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lozzyd89
Hey, has anyone received any offers yet for acting? Had my recall on the 6th march and they said we would hear within 3 weeks (it's 3 weeks today) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I've got a place and will be going in Sept (: x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 301
anyone going manchester metropolitan????:smile:
Really want to know if there are any freshers living at Victoria point? Feel like I'm the only one! Where is everyone at?! Hahaha
Hello there! :smile:
Anyone else on here going to study film and media at MMU this year? Also, is there anyone currently studying film and media at MMU on thestudentroom? How is it? Any advice for a newbie? For example; what modules to take?
Thank you for your time. :biggrin:
i have firmed Contemporary Theatre And Performance!
Is anyone else really excited for the freshers' fair? :biggrin: Free pens galore! 8D
Is anyone planning on joining any clubs while they're there? like sports or anything? :smile:
Original post by christinasot
Is anyone planning on joining any clubs while they're there? like sports or anything? :smile:

Definitely! Going to sign up to as much as possible haha! Wanna get involved in loads :smile:
Hi!
I'll (hopefully) be doing film and media! Quite looking forward to it, it looks really interesting!
Yeah, I'm excited about the horror and gender modules. On the applicant day, one of the lecturers said we'd be doing a zombie make-up tutorial. 8O :biggrin: Shut up and take my money, MMU.
Hey, i've firmed Psychology at MMU to start this September :smile:
Are you definitely going?
I'm really looking forward to it! I've never actually studied psychology at all in education but it's one of my greater passions.
Is anyone on here planning to do Computer and Network Technology (with foundation year) this September? :^_^:
Reply 312
I'm doing Sociology and Psychology at MMU Cheshire!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting my second year of this course on degree level wish you the best of luck you might end up seeing me there pm if you want

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks very much. How are you finding it?
Isn't too bad. I initially got offered the foundation year first as my gcse grades are really poor kinda but because of my qualifications in IT at college they offered me the degree instead. It's hard the first year of the degree but just make sure you're up for java programming and are willing to learn how to use arduino microcontroller and also the programming language for the arduino microcontroller

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XxElla93xX
Definitely! Going to sign up to as much as possible haha! Wanna get involved in loads :smile:

same here! there are so many though i don't know which to pick :/ i hope i'll have time though to do any!
Yeah! Will have to see what there is and then sign up for random stuff. Wanna try loads of new stuff, probs make a fool of myself too haha x
Reply 318
Make sure you keep up to date with Welcome Week 2013 announcements via the official channels. Avoid misinformation and scams by visiting the official MMUnion website, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
Reply 319
yay! I have also firmed Public Relations with Digital Communications Sandwich year. I'm planning on living in Cambridge! :smile:

Original post by amy-j1
Can't wait to start uni! Firmed Public Relations with Digital Communications Sandwich year at MMU, is anybody else doing this course?! I'll be 19 and living at home because I'm from Manchester! :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending