Is it all a conspiracy? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zarjazz
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Well it does not show much intelligence to abondon his family etc to live in a mountain where all he does is sleep, eat, **** and gun people down...
That's not the best reasoning I've ever heard, really.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Zarjazz)
That's not the best reasoning I've ever heard, really.
im sorry...maybe we should all turn to you 'for reasoning'
Zarjazz
Report 15 years ago
Not necessarily; but perhaps if we post slightly raving conspiracy theories on a public forum we should be prepared to defend our opinions without dropping to the level of sniping at each other?
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Not necessarily; but perhaps if we post slightly raving conspiracy theories on a public forum we should be prepared to defend our opinions without dropping to the level of sniping at each other?
read my posts...everything suggested has been justified. Youre right...why dont you stop sniping at me :mad:
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well it does not show much intelligence to abondon his family etc to live in a mountain where all he does is sleep, eat, **** and gun people down...
Where's your evidence he's actually in a mountain? Does that make him not intelligent? Did he and his cronies not mastermind the greatest terrorist attack ever on the planet, you aren't stupid if you can do that.

The case has rested.
Zarjazz
Report 15 years ago
Apart from Bin Laden's apparent lack of intelligence, America's ability to stop terrorists using satellites, intelligence services watching our every move, phone calls being listened to, police being unable to stop bombs.....

Unless your claim that Bin Laden must be a stupid, poor, tired old man because he's rich but lives in hiding rather than in a huge palace, and he can't possibly have planned the WTC attacks because he only knows about guns and shooting people is your idea of justification?
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unless your claim that Bin Laden must be a stupid, poor, tired old man because he's rich but lives in hiding rather than in a huge palace, and he can't possibly have planned the WTC attacks because he only knows about guns and shooting people is your idea of justification?
Well said mate, there was no grounds for an argument in the first place.
Zarjazz
Report 15 years ago
Thankyouverymuch. I'm not the world's greatest fan of conspiracy theories...!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
(Original post by Woodsy)
Where's your evidence he's actually in a mountain? Does that make him not intelligent? Did he and his cronies not mastermind the greatest terrorist attack ever on the planet, you aren't stupid if you can do that.

The case has rested.

Thats what im questioning! Was he behind 9/11?

Now i don't know the entire situation, but it seems unlikely...that isnt to single him from the blame though
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thats what im questioning! Was he behind 9/11?

Now i don't know the entire situation, but it seems unlikely...that isnt to single him from the blame though

no, no you misunderstood. I said he was behind it, and thats why he is intelligent. it doesnt matter if he is in the hills with sheep.
Zarjazz
Report 15 years ago
So we're agreed it's not a conspiracy then?
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So we're agreed it's not a conspiracy then?
we're in agreement, yes.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.22%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (25)
16.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20.27%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (58)
39.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.7%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.73%