The Student Room Group

AS EDEXCEL HELP- Will I have automatically failed?-panicking!!!!

So yesterday I did the Communism and Democracy paper AS level for Edexcel history and I was quite happy with how it went however when talking to the teachers about it I realized that I'm about 90% sure I forgot to cross the question number for the second question I answered (the first was on Tsarist Russia and the second Stalin) and now I'm really panicking will this mean that it's an automatic failure? I'm so upset because I thought the exam went really well and I might have ruined it now! - hope it went well for everyone else/ goodluck with your exams! (Typed on a phone, sorry for any bad grammar!)
Contact the exams office at yuor school and ask them to contact the exam board, I'm sure it can be fixed.
Reply 2
Original post by Ral1996
So yesterday I did the Communism and Democracy paper AS level for Edexcel history and I was quite happy with how it went however when talking to the teachers about it I realized that I'm about 90% sure I forgot to cross the question number for the second question I answered (the first was on Tsarist Russia and the second Stalin) and now I'm really panicking will this mean that it's an automatic failure? I'm so upset because I thought the exam went really well and I might have ruined it now! - hope it went well for everyone else/ goodluck with your exams! (Typed on a phone, sorry for any bad grammar!)

ABSOLUTELY NOT,it is not a big deal they will just decide which question you did themselves, but better ask your examination officer to give them a notice,
do not worry about it in the slightest, i think i got the dates wrong in the China question which is a relatively f ucked up situation and , of course, can be automatic failure.

Latest

Trending

Trending