Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who still sleeps with a soft toy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I still have trouble getting to sleep without this old friend.

ReputationRep:
    I have a tonne of teddys in my room haha! Most are kept in view above the wardrobe while 1 sleeps in my bed

I'm 22 years old and I'm not even ashamed! lol

ReputationRep:
    23 years old, i needed a water bottle so i deliberately bought one that came inside of a teddy and now i've thrown away the water bottle and use the teddy to sleep with. My brother and parents etc dont know. Our secret TSR our secret.

ReputationRep:
    Every now and again.
    I usually have one and sleep on it...like a pillow... For a while, then toss it into my cuddly toy pile and get a new one..
    But once in a while, not recently but now I want to
    I'm 18

ReputationRep:
    I'm not ashamed to say I've got two :p:
    One's a toy dog called Scruffy that I've had since I was about two and the other's a toy penguin called Kevin that my boyfriend bought me just before he moved away to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    23 years old, i needed a water bottle so i deliberately bought one that came inside of a teddy and now i've thrown away the water bottle and use the teddy to sleep with. My brother and parents etc dont know. Our secret TSR our secret.
    That is the cutest thing I have seen today. :teddy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckyyx)
    That is the cutest thing I have seen today. :teddy:

ReputationRep:
    Nice hand.

ReputationRep:
    I do! A big cuddly bear wearing a Santa hat that my boyfriend bought me as a joke Christmas '11, 'cos I really don't like lovey dovey cards with teddys/hearts and rubbish on. (Pretty much everything you see in card shops around Valentine's Day).

But it's just so cuddly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    You stole my idea :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leonie_Kavanagh)
    You stole my idea :O
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Picture0120.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  27.6 KB

Always <3

ReputationRep:
    I do! and I'm 20

At my parents house it's the teddy that my dad bought me just before I was born and at my flat at uni it's a little beanie kitten that I won once when I was about 7 (my teddy is too old to travel)

I make no attempt to hide them from anyone that stays over... I have no shame.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've had my teddy since I was 2 and sleep with it basically every night >.< Sometimes if I'm feeling crazy I switch up with a bunny my boyfriend bought me.

ReputationRep:
    Still?

I've never been introduced to a soft toy to sleep with, ever.

Oh well, no biggie.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Still have mine too. He's called Edward. Even at 21 there's something about a bear when you're feeling really down and you need a hug - I realise I'm now sounding incredibly, incredibly sad but heh :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Still have mine too. He's called Edward. Even at 21 there's something about a bear when you're feeling really down and you need a hug - I realise I'm now sounding incredibly, incredibly sad but heh :')
    I do believe you're probably the only guy from Liverpool I have ever known who's admitted to having a teddy ^.^

Did anyone have a blanky (blanket) or was that just me?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I do believe you're probably the only guy from Liverpool I have ever known who's admitted to having a teddy ^.^

There's absolutely no way I'd admit it in real. I'd probably get shot given I'm from Huyton :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I do

ReputationRep:

I used to have a thin, yellow blanky made of of cotton, which I used to wrap around my hand as a cast when I was about to fall asleep - whenever I did this, my parents knew it was my bed time

I've still kept my blanky, albeit it's in the loft

EDIT: I also still have a teddy that my aunt bought me when I was born (so just over 19 years old) up in the loft too, along with all of my other soft toys (about 2 bin liners' worth!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.