Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Cheap.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of what I'm attracted to wearing myself, professional too. Since I started my new job I've bought tons of shirts, jumpers, trousers and shoes, and I get compliments when I wear a combo on a social occasions. Never used to get compliments on clothes ever before now. Obviously restrict certain items where I think they're inappropriate - eg I don't wear chinos in nightclubs, or formal trousers unless it's really a big occasion.

In terms of the opposite sex, I'm very attracted to feminine dress senses, so in summer it's dresses and jewellery, wavy hair and open shoes. In winter I quite like denim skirts, tights and heels, and well-fitting cardigans or jumpers on top.

ReputationRep:
    colourful, cheap vintage fashions

I personally like to wear dresses. On men, I like suits and smart casual clothing.

ReputationRep:
    I wear dresses, all the time. On men, I like smart or smart casual.

ReputationRep:
    Cute/girly fashion but with an edge, eg I love blazers, skater/tube skirts crop tops with jeans and my leather jacket :love:

Shoes: Doc Martens/ballet flats/high heels. I recently noticed that I have more pairs of heels than flats

ReputationRep:
    When things go together - not too much of a clash colour wise and style wise - and when it suits someone's body shape and personality.

For example, I don't really have hips but I have longer legs so short tight skirts look really odd on me. But with my friend who is tall (and has legs that are closer in proportion, has wide hips and a great bum), body con and tube skirts look amazing on her.

And for guys I really like straight leg jeans so you can see their leg shape (just anything but super baggy jeans and tracksuit bottoms I guess)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll generally wear skirts or dresses, but on men I don't really care as long as he's comfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like to wear skater skirts, tights, blouses and a blazer or a cardigan. I like wearing denim skirts with a graphic t-shirt and plain coloured hoody too. I rarely wear jeans and I wear dresses once in a while. I love flats, I'm not a big fan of heels/boots; I do love plain black hi Converses though..

ReputationRep:
    Patterned tights, on girls.

ReputationRep:
    I love things bold and out there. I like to try things other people aren't brave enough to try and shock people lol. I'm sure I'll have to grow out of this at some point though

ReputationRep:
    I like smart country chic haha. So fitted grey jeans, black knee high riding style boots, loose shirts or jumpers with gilet/sun glasses/barbour jacket :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Clothes that says who I am... that's what kind of clothing I'm attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    The simpler, the better.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Girls with a pencil skirt and high heels :sogood: :coma: :sogood: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    On myself - skinny jeans, band tshirts, denim shirts, zip through hoodies, huge old jumpers, vest tops, doc martens. (piercings and tattoos if relevant)

And on guys... pretty much the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    I love things bold and out there. I like to try things other people aren't brave enough to try and shock people lol. I'm sure I'll have to grow out of this at some point though
    I recently bought short shorts where the it has a thick cord that simply hangs to your toes! New fashion trend im told. In fact i got measured from the waist to my toes to make sure it hanged at the correct length. See my pic

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.