Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or delete, please.

I'll keep this short. Privately, (by which I mean between myself, a tub of vaseline and my right hand), I'm highly sexed and liberal/fairly kinky with my material. However, when it comes to the idea of women I may possibly be interested in the idea of them having done sexual things with other men enrages me and makes me feel bitterly jealous. Almost all of this feeling is concentrated in the act of oral sex and especially the ejaculation of semen into the mouth / onto the face, which, in private, is my sole sexual focus.

What could be wrong? Is this just a part of maturing (I'm 19) or is it a psychological problem?

I know it is possessive and is making me desperately anxious and unhappy. Do any other guys have experience of this, and does anyone have any advice on overcoming it?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Nope I never experience such things.

ReputationRep:
    Ejaculating onto a person's face can be forms of belittlement, domination, and/ or possession. In your case, the jealousy would point to being enraged that someone else has possessed your partner. However, it's a very specific thing to be jealous about and you've only mentioned it as fantasy.

It's a psychological issue and something that, while embarrassing and difficult, you should see a counsellor about. They might be able to help you find the root of thought and help you develop the tools to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I think quite a few guys feel this way but they really shouldnt. If a girl is going to do those things with you, chances are she has done them before you and will do them after you, just have to be mature.

But boy, if the think the idea of it is bad, I dont know how you are going to cope when you actually fall in love with a girl who has done these things.

(Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    I think quite a few guys feel this way but they really shouldnt. If a girl is going to do those things with you, chances are she has done them before you and will do them after you, just have to be mature.

But boy, if the think the idea of it is bad, I dont know how you are going to cope when you actually fall in love with a girl who has done these things.
    If.

Not all girls have done things like that before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If.
    Not all girls have done things like that before.
    The when was more "when you get a gilfriend". And no, not all have done the specific things that annoy him the most but chances are they will have had some form of sexual or romantic contact, something for him to get jellouse over.

Yeah I'm pretty much the same. Knowing that a girl you fancy has done all that stuff with someone else is really quite infuriating. No idea how to shake it off.

ReputationRep:
    My currnet gf had been in a serious relationship (i.e. romantic/sexual) with a guy I actually know, long before she was with me, and I dont like him and never have done, but I dont let it stop me, cos afterall whos winning now lol oj Im kidding the last bit,

But seriously, I've never liked the guy, I'd say hes the closest thing to an enemy I've ever had, but I dont let it effect my relationship, because I'm happy with her and love her, I'd be a fool to let whatever she may or may not have done with him effect my current state of mind/thinking as regards her and my relationship.

I'm lucky to have such good relationship, as is anyone who does for that matter!

Thanks so far. Does anyone have any more thoughts? Guys with similar experiences and general advice from anyone on how to counter these anxieties would be especially appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think it's just something we have to put up with, I'm currently seeing a girl and I know a few people that she's had sex with. It is very very hard to forget about.

Any help?

Well, now you know how us girls feel when you boys talk about your exes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.