(Original post by Ace16)
    am not sure what phone i should go for
    htc one
    sony experia z
    blackberry z10
    iphone 4-4s

i had an iphone 4- but it broke, so am not sure what phone i should go for

any advice ??
    HTC one or experia z. I'd go for the HTC because I like the build quality more, but you get a bigger screen from the Sony.

ReputationRep:
    iphone is da one

ReputationRep:
    This post is like asking what should i have for dinner tonight?

With no other information all you're going to get is rambling fanboys telling you how one phone is better than the other.

People need more Info to go on to give you an actual answer.

ReputationRep:
    Pros and cons of all the different devices:

Iphone 4 or 4S could be possibly cheaper than the other two and of course it is pretty much a straight swap so can transfer over all apps and data easily to the new phone. An iphone 5 would cost a little more but give you a bigger screen and a better camera.

HTC one has a nice build and great speakers although the camera gets mixed reviews, I think it's reasonable but certainly not the best on the market.

Xperia Z possibly the most expensive but has largest screen and is water resistant if you tend to knock water over phones this is a very useful feature, however it is a large phone and some people find it too big.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevedavis18)
    iphone is da one
    There are other mobile phones with a very similar quality and a more affordable price than an iphone.

ReputationRep:
    Go for the HTC One, the phone I am personally hoping to get myself. The superb build quality, screen and processor make it a viable contender for Android Phone of the Year!

ReputationRep:
    Out of the modern new range of phones you will be looking at either Samsung S4, HTC one or Sony Z. Each have their strengths.

S4 is probably the most powerful/most tech features (only by a small margin.)
    HTC is a much nicer build, aluminium rather then plastic and really nice speakers.
    Sony is Waterproof(oh sorry "resistant") and the screen looks gorgeous with the bravia engine.

I would probably go for the htc because they have lasted me well in the past plus I really don't like the look of the S4.

ReputationRep:
    I know someone with the HTC One and it looks nice :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.