Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im 18 have never kissed a girl how do i kiss a girl and maybe more at a party ? should i use chat up lines on a girl that goes my school ?

ReputationRep:
    meet a girl who doesn't go to your school. less complication

ReputationRep:
    make more of an effort!

ReputationRep:
    Start by talking to them, that normally helps.

ReputationRep:
    Don't use chat up lines - just start a conversation on anything going on at the party. Find common ground and don't come on too strong.

ReputationRep:
    Dress sharp, smell great, smile, be chatty, flirt a little, be nice but not overly nice, be confident and feel like a boss.

It's pretty easy once you've had a few drinks tbh! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if you drink or not, but a few drinks always helps. Also, targeting a girl who you know has had a couple and who's in a happy/tipsy mood probably helps too if you're just looking to pull.

Don't show any nerves. Be confident, start a conversation. I can't remember the last time I got with someone at a party, but I know I used to give in to the guys who asked me a few questions about myself, told me something interesting about themselves, wasn't wasted just confident/happy drunk, wasn't nervous, had some good features going for him (if you don't consider yourself particularly attractive then dressing good and smiling lots makes up for that fine), and yeah...

Remember some of that and flirt a little bit and play off her reactions. If she seems awkward or keeps turning to talk to others, leave it and move on. Once you've got a girl who's laughing at your crappy jokes and seems interested, move in.

Don't, I repeat do not, be annoying though. Hope that was a detailed enough manual for you.

ReputationRep:
    If you're 18 you should try clubs, much easier. You seem shy so I'd recommend some alcohol, and have a few interesting topics set aside in your mind in advance to talk to girls about. Fun stories, jokes that sort of thing.

At house parties it can be quite intimidating, all those people around you that you know potentially watching you get rejected. What I'd recommend is if you get the feeling a girl is interested in you tell her you've got something interesting to tell her but it's too loud (if it's loud), or some other excuse to get her alone in a hallway or something. Then when she asks what just say "I just wanted some privacy so I could kiss you" then immediately go in for the kiss.

As others have said, confidence is key, try and make her laugh and be sociable, and most important thing I can ever say which I kick myself for not doing is make sure you make a move. If you ever think to yourself "hmm, I think she might like me I'm not sure, should I kiss her" then pretty much you should of made a move 5 minutes ago so do it right away!!

I'm no expert but I used to be shy so I can relate.

ReputationRep:
    Just start talking to them, if they move away don't follow them that's annoying but if they stay, get drinks and that. besides u'll know when to kiss them, they'll move in closer, make eye contact and maybe touch u, go with the flow but don't rush it

ReputationRep:
    Never EVER stand face on to a girl. They will say no before you have even opened your mouth.

Flirt. Best way for it. Girls love a guy who is flirty.

And be funny.

ReputationRep:
    Never use chat up lines unless you're extremely confident and you can make it work.

Best way to pick up a girl is to make her laugh. Even if a guy isn't that attractive, if you can make her laugh 9/10 she'll warm up to you and the conversation will keep going.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2013
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.