Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is your favourite tea? I'm partial to pu-erh, Darjeeling, jasmine, and orange pekoe.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm i am more of a pure orange,cranberry,apple sort of person although they seem to have a lot of sugar nowdays!

ReputationRep:
    Earl grey

ReputationRep:
    We get Yorkshire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For my everyday I drink Sainsbury's Red Label (loose leaf), but I do like earl grey from time to time

ReputationRep:
    Redbush for everyday

Tesco's Original.. my drink to start the day

Name:  006792 (1).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  238.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    Can't beat a bit of Yorkshire tea.

Mint teas and green tea as well from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Got to be Earl Grey err'day.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Definitely Rooibos. I'm always really tempted to try some of the exciting sounding teas, but I worry that I won't like them and then I'll have nothing to drink if I'm out or that I will have wasted money if it's in. I did try some Turkish fruit tea a few years ago that was really nice though.

ReputationRep:
    Earl Grey for that regular cup of tea.

Apple and Cinnamon as a well-earned treat.

Green tea in an appropriate pan-asian/sushi restaurant.

Either Nettle or Ginger tea after doing a long run.

Sometimes a Red Bush tea with a little Whiskey before bed. (Also very good as a decongestant for when you have a head cold)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mint tea is my common choice. But I like also earl grey (although I'm not British ) and fruit tea.

ReputationRep:
    Lady Grey - simply beautiful.

Also a big fan of Earl Grey and Assam.

ReputationRep:
    A bit cliche but I love Earl Grey. Coca tea is worth trying out if you ever get the chance too, it's what they give you before you go up Machu Picchu , it slows your pulse rate down= great fun!

I have some empress grey tea bags in my cupboard at the moment, the marks and spencers ones...they're kinda alright.

ReputationRep:
    I love Pukka Teas. Especially liquorice and peppermint tea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosikins)
    A bit cliche but I love Earl Grey. Coca tea is worth trying out if you ever get the chance too, it's what they give you before you go up Machu Picchu , it slows your pulse rate down= great fun!

I have some empress grey tea bags in my cupboard at the moment, the marks and spencers ones...they're kinda alright.
    Mmmm! I had some Aztec spiced cocoa tea. Delicious!! Had cinnamon and other spices in it.

ReputationRep:
    Lipton does an interesting type called 'Morocco'.
    Any kind of mint tea is great too.

ReputationRep:
    Yorkshire tea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rjm91)
    Mmmm! I had some Aztec spiced cocoa tea. Delicious!! Had cinnamon and other spices in it.
    Different stuff. Coca tea has leaves from the coca plant in (not sure if it's actually legal over here - the irony of the situation is my 70 year old grandparents brought me some haha ). However is that Aztec one the one they sell in Holland and Barrett? The Yogi teas are SO nice.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I wonder whether the cliche that British people drink tea to the tea time is true. Another cliche that Earl Grey is the favorite of British seems to be true, if I read the comments.

By the way I usually drink tea at dinner.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.