I really want to go to my firm choice, however, i've got a feeling a might slip up a grade and not get in and i have heard some negative things about my insurance that has put me off completely. It's not a bad uni and their offer is a bit confusing so i don't even know if i will get in anyway. Should i wait until results day and see what happens?
Regretting insurance choice for university? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-05-2013 11:44
- PS Helper
- 16-05-2013 13:44
If you have chosen your firm and insurance within the last 7 days, you can contact UCAS and ask them if you can change your insurance.
Otherwise just wait until results day and see what happens. It might turn out ok .