Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My mum cannot find her P60, is there anything else she can use to prove her income?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by possolg)
    My mum cannot find her P60, is there anything else she can use to prove her income?
    Payslips and/or P45s would probably be the other way.

Other than that she can ask her employer for a duplicate P60.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExWunderkind)
    Payslips and/or P45s would probably be the other way.

Other than that she can ask her employer for a duplicate P60.
    She's contacted her employers and they say it will take 20 days to get the duplicate P60 (past deadline day), what do I do with my application until then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by possolg)
    She's contacted her employers and they say it will take 20 days to get the duplicate P60 (past deadline day), what do I do with my application until then?
    Submit it and get the ball rolling, just leave it pending the evidence. I believe the deadline is for applications, not the deadline for evidence. Right?

ReputationRep:
    I think so, I'll try it anyway, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExWunderkind)
    Submit it and get the ball rolling, just leave it pending the evidence. I believe the deadline is for applications, not the deadline for evidence. Right?
    May 30th is the deadline for applications and evidence.

OP if you send off your application online, you should be OK as at least they can assess you for SOMETHING for when you start uni.

Your mum can either send in her final pay slip for the 11 - 12 tax year (which would be March 2012 payslip I'd imagine).

OR she can call HMRC and get a letter stating how much she earned in that tax year.

OR get a duplicate P60 from her employer.

You can't use a P45.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.