Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically as you know year 12 summer exams are here, but honestly I know I will fail my Geography and get a U/E, however my other exams are on course and hopefully I should end up with a BBB or BBC by the end of year. I was lazy to start with which made my grades worse :/ I need BBB to get into Pharmacy at Sunderland University and I'm just wondering how much this failed subject will determine if I get a conditional offer from Sunderland. I'm also doing pharmacy work experience this Summer to boost my chances, thanks Oh yeah, I'm doing economics, chemistry and biology

ReputationRep:
    if you get the BBB as stated in the offer they wont even look at the failed geography, however if you do get BBC they might look at your other grades but you should be alright if you only miss the offer by one grade

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.