Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lost evidence!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Student Finance insisted on original documents, so I sent my sons and mine Birth Certificates and my Marriage certificate. Sent Special Delivery enclosed a cover letter and envelope with prepaid Special Delivery to return it told it was returned on the 3rd May!!!!! guess what, it has not been returned to me no one at SFE has any tracking info, it has vanished. I have called everyday, no one ever calls back, I have made an official complaint. Still nothing. They are a waste of space and a bunch of incompetent idiots.
    I have now told them I am reporting this as a case of theft to the police, I firmly believe my documents have been stolen. SFE YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ONE, I AM GOING TO PURSUE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.

Anyone else out there got the same problems???? let me know.

ReputationRep:
    This illustrates the folly of thinking special delivery means anything other than you know it was delivered. They will certainly not go to the trouble of sending it back special delivery. I don't know what you think you can do. They posted it on May 3rd, anything that has happened is down to the postal service used not SFE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franmj)
    Student Finance insisted on original documents, so I sent my sons and mine Birth Certificates and my Marriage certificate. Sent Special Delivery enclosed a cover letter and envelope with prepaid Special Delivery to return it told it was returned on the 3rd May!!!!! guess what, it has not been returned to me no one at SFE has any tracking info, it has vanished. I have called everyday, no one ever calls back, I have made an official complaint. Still nothing. They are a waste of space and a bunch of incompetent idiots.
    I have now told them I am reporting this as a case of theft to the police, I firmly believe my documents have been stolen. SFE YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ONE, I AM GOING TO PURSUE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.

Anyone else out there got the same problems???? let me know.
    If SFE have made a mistake, then let's see if they can put this right. On Monday I suggest making a post in the Ask Student Finance forum, and see if Mark can help at all. He might need a PM from you to get a few extra details but I'm sure he can resolve it for you.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.