Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/own-a-...our/1015584759

I know sustrans is a reliable company but I don't know if they would advertise on gumtree and I cant help but thinking this could be just a scam

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I wish to know that too...

You can find so many charity job adverts on gumtree.....

But how much of them are fake?

It sounds nice and they offering to pay 8-9£/h (something must be wrong with that) and it looks like easy job when you can work your ass off for just 6.19£/h in other places..

So anybody who have worked for charity or are working please let us know.

Does it worth working for charity?

Do they really pay so much?

What exactly do you have to do there?

Thanks for answers

ReputationRep:
    Almost no job on Gumtree is legit.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you contact the company directly and inquire about it? Gumtree has a reputation of a website where it's quite unlikely to find something legit.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen these jobs before, find out from the supplier of the job first, but yeh this is usually a legit job, as far as I know these kinda jobs usualy have you "spread the word" by cycling around with a sign on your bike or flyers etc, no joke lol.

So think about how fit you are before applying lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.