Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What was the one word name for a science writeup? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm sure everyone on my course thinks I'm mental but when I was at school a science practical write up had a specific name and I can't remember it for the life of me!

    We had to write it in a particular way with aim, method, equipment etc.

    Does anyone remember this?

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    I remember having to write my reports in this way but I do not recall having a specific name for it :/

    Could it be an investigation? When I was in school we called them PPA's (Prescribed Practical Activities) but in 6th year as part of Advanced Higher we called it an investigation (as we chose our own experiment and consequent write up report). In uni, we just call it a lab report.
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.