Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone that does larkin and kindertransport but can't be bothered for the exam anymore?

ReputationRep:
    I do Larkin, but not 'Kindertransport'. I'm looking forward to the exam, in the fact that it'll all be over by tomorrow evening. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'm doing Larkin. I gave up with English as soon as I'd finished my coursework. My teacher was pretty much useless and consequently, my entire class and I have very little understanding of what's expected of us. I'm just going to go into the exam and do my best. I don't care if I get a good grade or not, English is irrelevant to the rest of my life and I've got 4 other A levels to be getting on with so I'm really not fussed. Just a shame it's such a long exam, I could be revising for something else.

It's such a vague, bull****ty exam. I could have revised 4 hours every day for the last 2 years for the exam and I'd still have just as good a chance of passing as I do right now. It all comes down to whether you come out with something profound on the day. Really winds me up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Kindertransport and Plath tomorrow. My teacher has been useless all yea and I'm desperate to do well in English Lit!! Does anyone have an idea how much we should write for each question 3/4 pages? I feel so underprepared

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys I'm sure you guys are going to do well!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.