Safer world if Hitler, Stalin and all those evil people were to be zapped by Zeus?

Watch
kka25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
If Hitler, Stalin and all those evil people were to be zapped by Zeus way before they committed those unforgivable crimes, do you think the world will be safer?
CurtainrailMan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Safer now or safer for the people who were murdered by them?
LukeM90
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think alot of people would of been better off had say hitler not existed, then again a single action done differently could of altered the world, maybe for the better maybe for the worse, could be alot worse,

That being said I dont condone or believe anything he or his regieme did was right or just, truely horrid man, but then he was voted in, so yeh bad choice there,

and again ive stressed this before on similar threads, I dont blame the current germany or its people for his actions, germany has done alot of good for the world in terms of engineering and technology, that and some rather fabulous music artists and films!
kka25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by CurtainrailMan)
Safer now or safer for the people who were murdered by them?
Both would be fine.
LukeM90
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
back to the specific of your question though, I'd say films like percy jackson would be alot more eventful lol.
The Mad Dog
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The Zapper would hopefully have got to Ghenghis Khan first. You know and all the over mass murdes. What makes 21st century Jews more important than those murdered by Khan?
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
At what?
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The world would be a lot safer if people didn't bump five year old threads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Luke9380
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, the world would not learn from those mistakes and know where they went wrong which would lead to the exact same sort of people rising to power to do the same thing. It wont change anything until it happens and we learn not to do so
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (1)
4.55%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (4)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
13.64%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (9)
40.91%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (3)
13.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise