Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As the title says really, I'm hoping to buy some Doc Martens from Ebay and it doesn't state whether they're men's or women's (although they look pretty unisex anyway). I always thought men and women's shoe sizes were equivalent to each other but I just thought I'd double check to make sure I'm definitely buying the right size. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if they're the same, but Doc Martens are definitely uni-sex, just get your normal size, and you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    They're not the same, I don't think it'll make too much difference especially with doc martens though.

Here's a converter anyway
    http://www.csgnetwork.com/shoe_size_converter.html

So you can see the difference. Its only about a size I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the UK, there isn't although I find that women's shoes are narrower than men's.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I wear my bf's shoes sometimes as we are the same size. Some of his shoes seem a little wider, but others seem like almost a perfect fit to be honest :P

ReputationRep:
    I'll just go ahead and get my normal size then in that case, thanks for the help! :cute:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.