Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which celebrities do you hate and why???? Watch

ReputationRep:
    which celebrities do you hate and why????

btw....
    i hate adele and lana del rey....

ReputationRep:
    Kim K is overrated. I can't stand Justin Bieber. One direction are like Barbie boys. I cannot stand 'celebrities' from TOWIE and similar shows. I don't like Tulisa, she's too chavvy. My enter key isn't working on TSR for some bizarre reason, otherwise I would have wrote a list..

ReputationRep:
    keith lemon. what is that?

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate, but I really dislike celebs who are smug and think they are better than everyone else, like
    Myleene Klass
    Laura Whitmore
    Chloe Green (Heiress of Topshop)
    Ariana Grande
    Gwyneth Paltrow

Especially Myleene, in every picture her face is saying "I'm better than you because I have money and wear designer clothes on the school run"

ReputationRep:
    Don't really "hate" anyone, but there's just something about Ariana Grande..:grumble:
    Everyone I know seems to love her and think she's perfect, but I just can't warm up to her. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denacio)
    keith lemon. what is that?
    Keith Lemon is legendary! lol

I agree with the TOWIE stars. Seeing just how stupid they are really annoys me...

ReputationRep:
    Adam Sandler :dry::dry:

ReputationRep:
    Pippa Middleton. Seriously what the ****? Famous for having a not existant ass and being Kate Middleton sister, in fact you can add the entire royal family on the list. It would be understandable if she was in the slightest attractive, but she looks like she just hit 50.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Don't really "hate" anyone, but there's just something about Ariana Grande..:grumble:
    Everyone I know seems to love her and think she's perfect, but I just can't warm up to her. :dontknow:
    It's cause she's fit. Would deffo impregnate.

Will.I.Am. just don't like him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonziggy)
    Kim K is overrated. I can't stand Justin Bieber. One direction are like Barbie boys. I cannot stand 'celebrities' from TOWIE and similar shows. I don't like Tulisa, she's too chavvy. My enter key isn't working on TSR for some bizarre reason, otherwise I would have wrote a list..
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

And Katie Price. For reasons I hope are obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ha, Madonna. And Amy Adams! And Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.
    Also, Justin Beiber.

They'd be perfect for the 'Documentary on the five most overrated women. Ever.'

Oh yeah, Criss Angel! What's up with that guy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lee Nelson because he is 'well' annoying. I'd rather piss in my own face than be subjected to 10 minutes of the crap he calls comedy.

ReputationRep:
    Holly Willoughby.

She is one of the most annoying presenters on TV. If she didn't have big boobs and blonde hair she wouldn't be famous.

---On that note, I hate it when TV presenters sound normal when they chat to other presenters, but when they come to reading off the autocue they sound pre-recorded and just weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    It's cause she's fit. Would deffo impregnate.

Will.I.Am. just don't like him.
    The dude's a talented producer though, you can't deny that.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who lacks modesty and who frequents on the Daily Mail website a lot, although it seems those two tend to go hand in hand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aari)

Oh yeah, Criss Angel! What's up with that guy!
    What? He's Awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stroud458)
    What? He's Awesome!
    aww look, you post your first ever comment on TSR quoting me!

Lol, yeahhh that dude was pretty dope initally, now he's just trying too hard. The show is ridiculous. And the junior artists acting all OTT don't help his case either.

ReputationRep:
    To hate someone implies that I acknowledge them and care about them in some way.

ReputationRep:
    most of them, because they don't deserve what they have especially when people work for hours on end for less than a tenth of what they get.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.