The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA English Lit 20th May 2013 - Kindertransport and Purple Hibiscus anyone?

Hello :smile:

I was wondering if anybody else is studying those two particular texts - "Kindertransport" and "Purple Hibiscus"?
If you do, how do you feel about the upcoming exam? What do you think the questions will be on?
Personally, I'm fine with pretty much anything for Kindertransport, since my context is broad, so I can relate everything to anything, but with Purple Hibiscus I'm literally dreading a question on the political situation.
Also, is it your first entry? For me it is my first and only, and my teacher will probably kill me if I don't get an A* :biggrin:

Also - any tips on quotes or ways of improving your answers for those two texts?
Hi, well I'm doing Kindertransport but I'm doing Mice and Men as well. With Kindertransport, I've got a feeling it will be either on the Ratcatcher or Identity because they have got to be some of the most important themes of the play but there hasn't really been a question in the higher paper about them for the three years this specification has been running. :L
Hi, I'm doing Kinderstransport and OMAM as well, do you know how we are meant to structure our answers? For example if you got the question: 'All the mothers in Kindertransport fail. To what extent do you agree?' Like do you know a structure of how to go about answering that type of question?
Original post by Ciaranissocool
Hi, well I'm doing Kindertransport but I'm doing Mice and Men as well. With Kindertransport, I've got a feeling it will be either on the Ratcatcher or Identity because they have got to be some of the most important themes of the play but there hasn't really been a question in the higher paper about them for the three years this specification has been running. :L

Hey,
Do you have any notes on kindertransport i can use pls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending