Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When I pick things up I always knock something else over that is next to it or on it.

Sometimes there are chain reactions. I knock one thing, something else falls, then I try to catch the other thing and knock something else and so on.

I also burn my face a bit from hot air whenever I open the oven because I'm too eager to see if it's done. Have been doing this since being about 10 years old, for some reason I have never learned to stop doing it.

What clumsy things do you do?

ReputationRep:
    I just trip over my feet a lot.

And also walk into doors too fast before I've had a chance to open them properly.

ReputationRep:
    My flat mate found a football on a night out recently. Since then I've been attempting to do "kicky ups". So far broken a mug and a wine glass and knocked our (tall) pile of washing up over. Still never managed more than 3

ReputationRep:
    Fall over, walk into things (doors, lampposts, other people), drop things, I'm a bit of a liability really.

I always step on the heels of other people's shoes in school

ReputationRep:
    A lot of clumsy things.

Trip, burn, break, fall, drop etc.

ReputationRep:
    I generally drop food on my clothes. :dontknow: how

ReputationRep:
    Yoghurt pot in sink, spoon in bin.

AND I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SO DON'T LAUGH!

ReputationRep:
    I walk into everything.
    Spill drinks down my top.
    Drop food on my top.
    Break glassware in labs.
    I often lose balance while standing still as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    When I pick things up I always knock something else over that is next to it or on it.

Sometimes there are chain reactions. I knock one thing, something else falls, then I try to catch the other thing and knock something else and so on.

I also burn my face a bit from hot air whenever I open the oven because I'm too eager to see if it's done. Have been doing this since being about 10 years old, for some reason I have never learned to stop doing it.

What clumsy things do you do?
    Especially at work I'm a wreck. Constantly head butting the freezer cabinets (work at a supermarket), dropping bottles of alcohol, dropping jars and performing a juggling act, bumping into cabinets with the flatbed and dropping all the flatbeds contents on the floor.

At home I guess I'm a wreck too, always walking into doors (front and sides) and in the morning for early morning shifts when I try to be quiet I tend to drop everything and make a right racket.

ReputationRep:
    I am honestly the clumsiest person in the world. I'm actually pretty famous in my school for being clumsy (which is not the thing you want to be known for). I fall over EVERYTHING. I fall over my feet, lean on something and end up falling forward and there have been times when I was not moving at all and managed to fall off my chair. And there was the time I fell over, somehow didn't put my hands out to catch me and ended up head butting the concrete floor. I took 2 days off for concussion and the day I got back was photo day. And yes, my mum brought them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Perfect Circle)
    Yoghurt pot in sink, spoon in bin.

AND I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SO DON'T LAUGH!
    haha, i've been close to doing it but never actually have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    I generally drop food on my clothes. :dontknow: how
    Do you scoop it back up and eat it after? :mmm:

I have no balance so I trip quite easily, I spill drinks because I use my hands a lot when I speak and I often forget to put pants on when I get dressed so have to get undressed to put them on :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, loads of clumsy things done, too many to mention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckaroo7)
    My flat mate found a football on a night out recently. Since then I've been attempting to do "kicky ups". So far broken a mug and a wine glass and knocked our (tall) pile of washing up over. Still never managed more than 3
    Unfortunately out of rep for you.

Keep on persevering :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Do you scoop it back up and eat it after? :mmm:
    Ofcourse. Only today I had vanilla ice-cream off my shirt

(Original post by eliza.anne)
    I have no balance so I trip quite easily, I spill drinks because I use my hands a lot when I speak and I often forget to put pants on when I get dressed so have to get undressed to put them on :facepalm:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    Ofcourse. Only today I had vanilla ice-cream off my shirt

:rofl:
    I do the same :moon:

And we all forget to put pants on sometimes xD

ReputationRep:
    You guys/gals will like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYzzmbFt5M
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Oh, the usual stuff - falling over, falling up the stairs, (more than down...) walking into things, tripping over thin air, dropping food and drink.

ReputationRep:
    What a beautiful thread. It's nice not to feel alone in the world when your body decides to completely troll you.

I do basically all of the above.
    In my college my classmates often warn my teachers if I am told to do something involving something expensive. People give me a wide berth in any practical Chemistry lessons.

I can violently trip whilst... standing still.

My mum get's worried every time I handle a knife. Or peeler. Or the gas cooker, or oven, or blender.

I'm sure there's more... let's see how tomorrow goes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.