How many ciders does it take to get drunk? Watch

This discussion is closed.
balanced
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It depends on lots of things, eg men need a lot more to get drunk.
Brye&Ciders
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was in South Africa last summer and I went to special bbq with my parents. My grandparents had ciders out but I was only allowed one. My parents then went out so I had my cider. I then had another without telling my grandparents. Now I was on 2 ciders. I then asked my cousins for one and they gave it to me. At this point I was on 3. I was feeling the effects of a good 3 ciders. My parents came home so I had a fourth without telling them about the other 3. I was now on 4 ciders and I was absolutely slaughtered. Keep in mind, this was a very very very special South African bbq.
FXCKYOUELLIOT
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You must have been wasted how were you walking mate you must be some heavyweight. Did you collapse on your bed after? Or did you scream **** You Elliot!?
Brye&Ciders
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FXCKYOUELLIOT)
You must have been wasted how were you walking mate you must be some heavyweight. Did you collapse on your bed after? Or did you scream **** You Elliot!?
No I just passed out on the sofa.
It was a good braay tho
FXCKYOUELLIOT
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Brye&Ciders)
No I just passed out on the sofa.
It was a good braay tho
Must have been smashing bryee. Can pop in for the next one. Did you have elaphant meat or BBQ watermelon dipped in cider.
ImagineCats
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had 2 and I had to get carried out of the party covered in my own puke and unresponsive
Spoiler:
Show
the 2nd one was spiked with DMT but u no
ODES_PDES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Loads of people are banned on this thread
Benj0
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Depends on the cider. If you're drinking Kopparberg, good luck. In my experience, Kopparberg will have a very minor effect on your drunkness level.
However, if you have yourself a box of Strongbow Darkfruits, you could probably get drunk off about six of 'em. Plus they taste great! :bunny:
SophiaNeuning
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For me cider is worst than vodka and the hangover is not worth it
bigmanjames
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
one yazoo milkshake for me
Lushchloe2006
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bump!
foix1234
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Or do what you know inside is right. Getting ****-faced is loss of control and others take advantage of the fool, which is as it happens is....YOU. There are consequences to everything and at times retribution is hard and HARSH. I have been to those parties when I was daring, and younger, but throwing up in a filthy toilet sitting on a filthy jail floor was way too much fun for me. Loss of control leaves one open to worse humiliation than life already gives the daily warrior.
RockyDennis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well in my experience it takes about 7 vodka shots... The first four will get you tipsy but you'll lose it when you pee. Then the next three or four will bring you back to tipsy/drunk and solidify you there.

It's about quarter a litre of vodka, maybe I'm calculating shot amounts wrong.
username3690508
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if u wanna get drunk quickly drink loads of shots
foix1234
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by balanced)
It depends on lots of things, eg men need a lot more to get drunk.
You're a pig. I know women who can drink me under the table.
TheEmperorKronos
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The same way everyone esle gets drunk. Keep drinking until you feel drunk or room spinny. Then you'll know.
OscarUNKNOWN
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JackBandicoot)
A J20 would put me to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
same bro
Kmcg3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it depends on your build tbh but if its ure first time I'd say 3 or 4, is it the bottles or cans cause the bottles are double the size. I get drunk off 3 or 4 of them but the cans take 8. I wouldn't go to this party if I were you cause get drunk or go is just weird; drink what u feel comfortable with not what other people want you to drink.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.12%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.37%
No- I want it (174)
28.34%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.17%

Watched Threads

Latest