Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am going through clearing and would like to get a place for Oxford Brookes this year but would like to know my chances of getting a place in hall accommmodation? and What are best accommodation to apply for if my course is based in the Wheatley campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    I am going through clearing and would like to get a place for Oxford Brookes this year but would like to know my chances of getting a place in hall accommmodation? and What are best accommodation to apply for if my course is based in the Wheatley campus.

Ok to start with brookes barley goes into clearing these days. it didnt go in 2years ago and last year it only offered a small minority of courses. So Don't get your hopes on clearing. Brookes keeps gaining in popularity.

Chances are you might get something in else. would be whatever is left. And wheatley courses can live pretty much anywhere except harcourt. I lived in crescent with many other students who had classes at wheatley.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure you're guaranteed a place in halls if you've got a place, but it might not be in an ideal location.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.