Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AS AQA UNIT 2 - Criminal Procedure & Criminal Liability? watch

hey, i know it's extremely late as the exam is in a week. but i don't understand criminal procedure, at all! while i'm quite confident on the exam, i never had any notes whatsoever and i understand it frequently comes up as a 7 marker (same with liability)

for example, given the scenario:

1 discuss the criminal liability of David for the injuries suffered by Jenny

2 Outline the procedure that would be used following David's arrest and charge up to the start of his trial.

i have no idea what any of this is about could anyone bulletpoint what i'd have to revise? and if anyone has any tips or model answers or links so i can learn this then i'll give rep? i'm desperate as i got an A last time but it looks like i'm doomed so far in this exam. thanks! :rolleyes:

Hey! The first one is about non-fatal offences so which one he would be liable under is the second one criminal or tort? Because criminal proceedure questions typically are 5 marks and would state whether they were charged with a summary, either-way or indictable offence as the pre-trial proceedures are different for each!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2013
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.