Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just looking for any other freshers that have block C as their accommodation- so far im the only fresher i know haha everyone else is returners im flat 9,3rd floor!

ReputationRep:
    Have you checked your facebook group?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy i start Sept. i'm in Gill street block C 2nd floor

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm so confused Ill be staying at Gill street room number C368. I had my accommodation confirmation email that said I'm on 2nd floor, but I've heard people saying the first number of your room number is the floor number , the send is the flat number, and the last number is the room number in the flat. So am i on the 2nd or 3rd floor? can someone please help?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteb_94)
    Hey, I'm so confused Ill be staying at Gill street room number C368. I had my accommodation confirmation email that said I'm on 2nd floor, but I've heard people saying the first number of your room number is the floor number , the send is the flat number, and the last number is the room number in the flat. So am i on the 2nd or 3rd floor? can someone please help?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just replied on the other thread but yes... You are block C, floor 2, flat 6, room 8 x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.