Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. Im second year at Teesside. I know quite a few people on various courses so i can ask them about particular courses.

I know what it was like to want to know everything you can before you go to uni so ill try my best to be as helpful as i can. Plus im nearly finished for the summer and i will be very bored during the holidays haha. So feel free to ask away

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to get a general idea of life at uni and around the town centre. I'm gonna be studying computer games design and gonna be staying in woodland halls. So I was just wondering if you knew what woodland halls I like I know it has ensuing but that's all.

I k ow about my course already and I can't wait to start but what life at the uni like?

How's the nightlife and the people in the area?
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in knowing about Graphic Design, the tutors, support, just overall how it is?

It's my insurance and i'm actually beginning to regret not putting it as my firm so i'm trying to see if this is a logical thought or cold feet ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueenie)
    I'm interested in knowing about Graphic Design, the tutors, support, just overall how it is?

It's my insurance and i'm actually beginning to regret not putting it as my firm so i'm trying to see if this is a logical thought or cold feet ><
    May i suggest you join this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/507297429319221/.

one of my good mates is on there and he is a second year Graphic design student so he can tell you everything you need to know.

ReputationRep:
    Ah is he not on here at all ?
    I really hate asking questions over facebook groups. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueenie)
    Ah is he not on here at all ?
    I really hate asking questions over facebook groups. haha
    Hes not on here i dont think

ReputationRep:
    what societies/clubs are there? chances are i wont be bothered to join one but incase i choose to is there anything good,

by the way im a boy, and dont say football please im far to lazy for that

ReputationRep:
    List of clubs:

http://www.tees-su.org.uk/clubs/

list of societies:

http://www.tees-su.org.uk/societies/

I'll be joining rowing personally, and maybe also some sort of martial arts.

ReputationRep:
    I can answer a lot of questions about Middlesbrough and the wider area, since I've got a lot of experience of both (I've lived here for all of my life). I might be able to answer some questions about the Uni, too, but I haven't studied there for a few years, hence why I have said 'might'.

ReputationRep:
    Middlesbrough and Teesside university are brill I have just finished my 1st year in Crime Scene Science

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsGuyMartin)
    Middlesbrough and Teesside university are brill I have just finished my 1st year in Crime Scene Science

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi I'm starting the crime scene science course at Teesside in September and I'm just wondering what the timetables like, I know it differs from year to year but I work and I'm not sure I I'll be able to juggle both. Could you give me a rough idea please?

ReputationRep:
    I can also answer some questions I'm going to my final year of Chemical engineering and I just completed my year placement. So for anyone doing this course or interested in finding out about placements also feel free to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.