The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Courts Accommodation

Hey Guys, I will be joining Lincoln in September. As I am a first year international student, my agent is heavily leaning on the On Campus accommodation.

After reading through a lot of the threads here, I have come to realize that the Courts is not the best place to stay. Some people say that they cannot wait to move out and they also describe this place 'gross' and 'horrible'.

So any suggestions by people who have lived there or visited it, or have good/bad experiences. Any suggestion or comment will help me. As I do not wish to regret my decision of staying there.

Lincoln Courts applicants can also share their thoughts.

Thank You! :smile:
Reply 1
The Courts design can vary a lot depending when they were built but are generally okay. The higher number ones have larger kitchens/living areas and top floor ones often have balconies which is a bonus.

They are usually well looked after and the maintenance guys will quickly fix any problems but it's up to you and your roommates to keep it nice and clean (They are designed to be pretty easy to clean anyhow).

Where are you from? Often the Chinese international students are housed in the slight older Courts 3 and 4.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for the informative reply. Great to hear good about the courts. Glad to hear they are designed so they can be easy to clean. I am from India.

Quick Reply

Latest