Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    this sounds like a stupid question but are we allowed to take kitchen appliances to uni I'm not talking toaster microwave from i understand they have them I'm more on i guess the non essential ( i know non essential sounds stupid ) but things that would be nice to have to make cooking easier.

what i mean is stuff like those pie makers or a compact mixer ( http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/kitch.../10629478.html ) i like to bake lol! or this again sounds stupid i have a hot dog warmer thing i got as a weird dont know why christmas present that works pretty well stuff like blenders too? anyway thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Read through your uni's accommodation guide etc as all unis are different on this topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You wont need stuff like this, nor will you have space to store it! Some Unis are very strict about what you can use in Uni accommodation - stuff that hasnt been 'tested' is usually a big No.

After Results Day when your place is confirmed, you will get a mailout from the Uni telling you more detail about what you can/cant take - but honestly, you wont need this sort of stuff or have have time/space to use it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.