The Student Room Group

Choosing accomodation Bristol University (undergrad)

I'm finiding it difficult to decide which accomodation to apply for a Bristol university and I was wondering if a current student at Bristol or anyone else who jknows what they're talking about might be able to help me decide what is best suited.

I'm a British student. I'm looking for fun, lively and diverse mixed sex halls. I want a hall which will allow me the opportunity to meet lots of other studens and make friends. I would like an ensuite and preferably self catered (although this is less important).

I've been looking through the accomodation listings on the Bristol University website and am quite interested in Durdham hall, Wiinkworth House, Richmond Terrace and University Hall. I've been advised to steer clear of unite housing.

I also want to know how competitive these choices are (if i was applying for an ensuite) generally.

Thaanks :smile:
Original post by ak24691
I'm finiding it difficult to decide which accomodation to apply for a Bristol university and I was wondering if a current student at Bristol or anyone else who jknows what they're talking about might be able to help me decide what is best suited.

I'm a British student. I'm looking for fun, lively and diverse mixed sex halls. I want a hall which will allow me the opportunity to meet lots of other studens and make friends. I would like an ensuite and preferably self catered (although this is less important).

I've been looking through the accomodation listings on the Bristol University website and am quite interested in Durdham hall, Wiinkworth House, Richmond Terrace and University Hall. I've been advised to steer clear of unite housing.

I also want to know how competitive these choices are (if i was applying for an ensuite) generally.

Thaanks :smile:

Unfortunately I don't know about Bristol I'm afraid.

You could try posting in the Bristol forum, as more current students from there might see your thread :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Good luck, and good choice going for self-catered :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest