Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm only 17 but I want to go to ACM in guilford, it is a private music college, I dont have the funding to go here, but i was hoping somebody knows some help i could get in getting myself there.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you can get student loan funding for courses at ACM, I think their courses are validated by Middlesex University. An old friend of mine goes there and they have had no problems getting funding for it.

Student Finance England should be able to provide you the loan you need for this, regardless if it's a private college or not.

Here's what the ACM website says:

http://www.acm.ac.uk/faqs/what-fundi...ailable-to-me/

ReputationRep:
    I think you can get funding for your tuition fees up to £6000. You can also apply for the standard maintenance loan etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.