The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster University entry requirements

I've applied for Westminster University and accepted it as my firm choice. If for some reason I was to slip below the entry requirements by one grade, what is the likelihood of me being able to attend the university? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Shannise
I've applied for Westminster University and accepted it as my firm choice. If for some reason I was to slip below the entry requirements by one grade, what is the likelihood of me being able to attend the university? :biggrin:

I have also firmed Westminster and asking myself that question too... I do hope we are still considered. I did ask some of the lecturers in open day and they said they still do consider our passions for that subject etc, but god knows..
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh really? Hopefully they will still consider us. I just don't want to pay the deposit for accommodation and then end up losing it if because I don't get in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Oh really? Hopefully they will still consider us. I just don't want to pay the deposit for accommodation and then end up losing it if because I don't get in

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I doubt you'll lose it! I think Westminster is more softer in terms of its requirements in contrast to uni's such as Brunel or Kings or something. Fingers crossed!
What course have you applied for??
Reply 4
http://www.aptstudents.com/faqs

I had on a look on the accomodation website and sent them an email about that, apparently if you don't get in then you can get your deposit back with some proof of rejection.
Reply 5
Original post by Vectress
No I doubt you'll lose it! I think Westminster is more softer in terms of its requirements in contrast to uni's such as Brunel or Kings or something. Fingers crossed!
What course have you applied for??

I've applied for English language and lit, what have you applied for?
Reply 6
Original post by CJM001
http://www.aptstudents.com/faqs

I had on a look on the accomodation website and sent them an email about that, apparently if you don't get in then you can get your deposit back with some proof of rejection.

That's good to hear! Thanks for letting me know, I was quite worried about losing it to be honest
Reply 7
I've applied for English language and lit, what have you applied for?

Haha!! I applied for English lit too!! At Regents :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 8
Haha!! I applied for English lit too!! At Regents :biggrin: :biggrin:

Looool! Are you living on campus or staying at home?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Looool! Are you living on campus or staying at home?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Staying at home, the journey is quite simple that's why :biggrin: I'm really excited about Westminster, I love how we get the regent campus in the heart of London too
Reply 10
Staying at home, the journey is quite simple that's why :biggrin: I'm really excited about Westminster, I love how we get the regent campus in the heart of London too

Haha! Yeah it's the best campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Haha! Yeah it's the best campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you been to their open or applicant days? I've only went to their open days as their offer for me was quite late..
Reply 12
Have you been to their open or applicant days? I've only went to their open days as their offer for me was quite late..

Yeah, I went to both the applicant and open days they seem to be really good
hey guys! i have also applied for English Literature in the Jan 2014 session, does anyone of you know when will I hear back from the University about my admission? :s-smilie: it has been 2 weeks, even if I am rejected, will they inform me?
Reply 14
Original post by Komal.nazir
hey guys! i have also applied for English Literature in the Jan 2014 session, does anyone of you know when will I hear back from the University about my admission? :s-smilie: it has been 2 weeks, even if I am rejected, will they inform me?

Hii! Don't worry! Sooner or later they will reply back to you, they took I believe two months to reply back to me after I applied. Hopefully you won't be rejected, I wouldn't stress about that! :smile:
that sounds relieving :smile: can I ask how did you apply? online or through Mail? I have used UKPASS application system, is it effective? and I withdrew my application once to make certain changes and then submitted it again. does that make any difference because the second time I submitted the application, I did not get the automatic confirmation Email which I received the first time :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending