Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HEY! I'm going to Sheffield to do Game Design and was wondering if there's anyone else applying? I met a few people at interviews but didn't get there name

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man i am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balmyboyy)
    Yeah man i am!
    AWESOME! The first person i've met who's doing the course! What date was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Can i see your portfolio?

ReputationRep:
    January the 15th man!

ReputationRep:
    Going to do Computer Science(kind of similar) cant find any other thread for it so yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperChil14)
    Going to do Computer Science(kind of similar) cant find any other thread for it so yeah
    Well, not really when you think our's is ART based and yours is IT.... WELCOME TO THE THREAD THOUGH! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeTheWhiteGuy!)
    Well, not really when you think our's is ART based and yours is IT.... WELCOME TO THE THREAD THOUGH! haha
    Oh I thought It was the games software development course, my bad.... Regardless see you at hallam hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing game software development so in the same dept i guess

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing games design too, haven't seen many others should be cool though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.