Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    REALLY Kim? REALLY...

How on earth do people find that whale attractive, and how can you blame being that fat on pregnancy alone?

Where is the baby being held, in her ankles?

Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Eww her toenails...

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care if a pregnant woman is fat or not? Even if it isn't just down to pregnancy I find it pretty irrelevant. I don't get the need to obsess over celebrities' body weights.
    Incidentally those shoes are horrific. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Oh my goodness. You are obsessed with bashing Kim :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i like kim but thoes shoes are terrible , the shoes are actually ok its just it looks like shes trying to squeeze into the size she was before pregnacy and i think shes got swollen feet (which some pregnant ladies get) i read something in a magazine aout how some women are in denial about their bodies chaning with pregnacy and as kims so vain i think this is what its about shes desprate too look sexy but she also should think about dressing properly for her shape/feet , surely someone must of said tio her about her shoes not fitting? although tbh i think the women in that family are quite jealous of each other at times i dont think they would say if kim had fat sticking out of her shoes!
    i still think its a good idea for kim to go paris with kanye and have the baby there(like he wants if u belive anything u read) , chill out and take a break from the paparazzi there but shes too addicted to the cameras!

Kim needs to stop pretending she's not pregnant and try wearing better fitted maternity clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Her feet look so painful, why would she want to put herself through that? There are perfectly "stylish" flat shoes that I'm sure she can afford. Completely irresponsible to wear heels like that when your heavily pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    Now post a picture of yourself so that we could call you a whale. Agree about the shoes but why call her a whale...

ReputationRep:
    Pregnancy makes you swell up everywhere due to the increased pressure. It's quite normal for a pregnant lady to have puffy ankles. What's your problem with Kim?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.