The Student Room Group

Drama AQA GCSE answer exchange

Would any one be interested in exchanging some question answers so we could mark each others - basically get another viewpoint on what we have written.

From Holly :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Holly,

Id be wishing to exchange some of my answers with you and mark yours to :smile:. Im guessing you've got the drama exam to on wednesday? So do i! Which questions would you like to exchange?

Ravens :smile:
Reply 2
Yer i do and i'm really rather nervous because i have no idea what marks im getting now :s-smilie: would you like to exchange part A ones?

thanks for replying btw :biggrin:
Reply 3
Thats fine your welcome :smile:. Ill type it out now in a word doc, ill then attach it to this post in about 5-10 minutes :smile:. You'll do fine in the exam im sure, its not as hard as it seems once you get your head round it :cool:

Edit: Might take longer than originally thought... sorry.

Edit 2: There you go, apologies it took so long!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
File attached in above post.
Reply 5
thanks, i shall await you answers here are mine.
:smile:
Reply 6
Sorry i didnt reload before i posted that, but im marking them now
And dont worry about uploading them slowly, i took longer than you... :wink:
Reply 7
No worries, thanks :smile:
Reply 8
do you have the specific questions that you answered because they variey between papers?
Reply 9
Oh yes! Sorry of course forgot to mention that, its the 2011 paper.

The paper: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-42401-W-QP-JUN11.PDF
Reply 10
duplicate post accident.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
here you go :smile: sorry if some of my comments seem really trivial its just that those are the kind of things my drama teacher says. But overall you did really well just make sure that your really specific when describing how you displayed certain emotions
Reply 12
also i cant download the document that you just posted, i dont know why but you might need to re-name it in your documents because it just says "duplicate post added" so yer just try editing the name of the document and re-posting it and you shall be fabulous
Reply 13
Thank you for marking it :smile:. Would you like me to mark yours now? If you attach it on here sometime tonight or tomorrow, ill mark it once im back from school tomorrow. Oh dont worry about the post which said "duplicate post added" i accidently posted something twice which i wasnt meant to, there wasnt a document attached to it :tongue:
Reply 14
sorry i thought i had sent it but obviously not. I will attach it now
Reply 15
Original post by holzt
sorry i thought i had sent it but obviously not. I will attach it now

Thanks :smile:. I've had a brief look through it whilst on my phone, and I gotta say on first impression it looks pretty good so far. Ill read it more thoroughly tomorrow after school and then give you some feedback. Until then Goodnight and speak tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
thanks :smile: do you know when you will have done the feedback ? thanks :biggrin:
Reply 17
Sorry just got home, should be done between now and half eight, hopefully by 8:15 :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
My apologies for the lateness i was getting quite into it :tongue:. Hope the tips help you out! Hope my marking is okay to :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending