The Student Room Group

Design your own F1 Track!

Take up to MS Paint, Fireworks or Photoshop and design a track!

All for fun but maybe we can vote on a winner :smile:
Reply 1
track.PNGHere's my entry :smile:
Race Track.png

The start is a bit like the Nurburgring with a downhill right hand kink flowing into a Bahrain-esque first sector, where from the corner at the very right turns into a chicane similar to the one in S3 at the Indian track, before going right downhill into three tight apexes before a sharp turn left up a steep hill into another corner similar to the Indian chicane into a part like T3 at Catalunya only in reverse before another hairpin that flows into a long back straight with fast kinks similar to those on the straights at the Valencia street circuit. Yet more tight hairpins at the end of the circuit with a fast flowing left hander similar to the last corner at Suzuka but again flipped. The idea I had with the last corner was to have a wall with the crowd above it on the outside corner.

I made this up as i went along tbh trying to have a mix of slow speed corners to allow the cars to follow each other closely and a few long corners ala turn 8 at Turkey.

Only realised afterwards that it looked a bit like Catalunya.

Favourite recent F1 track is the COTA over in Texas. I like the design and the slow part at the end.
Reply 4
Original post by Motorbiker

I made this up as i went along tbh trying to have a mix of slow speed corners to allow the cars to follow each other closely and a few long corners ala turn 8 at Turkey.

Only realised afterwards that it looked a bit like Catalunya.

Favourite recent F1 track is the COTA over in Texas. I like the design and the slow part at the end.

Original post by icrywhenifart
Race Track.png

The start is a bit like the Nurburgring with a downhill right hand kink flowing into a Bahrain-esque first sector, where from the corner at the very right turns into a chicane similar to the one in S3 at the Indian track, before going right downhill into three tight apexes before a sharp turn left up a steep hill into another corner similar to the Indian chicane into a part like T3 at Catalunya only in reverse before another hairpin that flows into a long back straight with fast kinks similar to those on the straights at the Valencia street circuit. Yet more tight hairpins at the end of the circuit with a fast flowing left hander similar to the last corner at Suzuka but again flipped. The idea I had with the last corner was to have a wall with the crowd above it on the outside corner.

Icrywhenifart yours looks awesome and motorbiker your first secotor very simple but other than that it's nice :smile:
Original post by mikejohnno
Icrywhenifart yours looks awesome and motorbiker your first secotor very simple but other than that it's nice :smile:

First sector was inspired by china and Malaysia s first sectors which I like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mikejohnno
track.PNGHere's my entry :smile:

good

Quick Reply

Latest