Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm taking drama for gcse, and this year we are basically doing an entire practice of next years work. Right now we are creating character monologues and my character has gone from obsessive compulsive to precise serial killer.

I've just drafted my monologue and would like some advice or tips on what's wrong with it and/or how i could stage it, its title is "Ode to a victim passed"

if you could see me now, you'd lose all hope. They won't find me. They can't even agree on what to call me; the people just use whatever name the papers running. this week its "the clean freak killer"... wordy, yet somewhat apt.
    The police are calling me a ghost, i walk into rooms like death himself and leave just one piece of evidence, the corpse, without which they'd never even suspect a crime. That's no fun of course, why ruin the game? the risk is where the rush comes from!.

The police have more chance of catching smoke in the wind than they have chance of finding me. They've only scratched the surface of my crimes, barely linked half of them. I'd know if they ever came close, I've been cleaning their damned offices for a year and a half! an ironic means of funding my... hobby. They've all seen me, but no one ever notices me. I'm always a nobody until i don that mask. As soon as i hide my identity they all want to find it out.
    idiots. stupid MORONIC WASTES OF SKIN. All asking the same stupid questions... "why are you doing this??" begging for my non-existent mercy. As if they expect me to hesitate, like a first timer. Such pathetic lives, always bickering wasting the air they breathe. Driving ME INSANE.

Lives gone in the well timed flick of the wrist, undone by a precise flash of steel. 100 percent fatality rate.
    Crime scene? don't insult me. i contain my crimes on the spot, there's barely enough evidence to fill an eggcup let alone a scene!

i hope you realised all this, as i stood there, watching you die.. i hope that as your eyes glossed over you knew deep down, in your sorry, failing lacerated heart.. That they won't find me. You're just another statistic.

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you know how you post questions onto the form just like the one you did? Because I have no idea how to do it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balletgirl10)
    Hi do you know how you post questions onto the form just like the one you did? Because I have no idea how to do it??
    Um i just searched for the creative and performance arts thread, and made a new post in there...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.