Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sent in my application for Film Journalism last night, so I'm curious! I've heard Glasgow tends to be pretty speedy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahcbee)
    I sent in my application for Film Journalism last night, so I'm curious! I've heard Glasgow tends to be pretty speedy.
    I have no idea about UK and EU students... :-p But I guess you will get it quick, its not the same every-time.

I am an International Post-graduate Student, and Applied for my MSc (R) Aerospace Engineering and got a response on the same day, but got my offer letter after 19 days.

Even that 19 day period could have been shorter, as I had to verify certain documents and get back to the University.

So don't worry, you will get it soon.. and Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    It did take longer than my other applications (I think around 4 weeks) but I did get an offer

ReputationRep:
    It took about 5 weeks to receive my offer from Glasgow (for MSc mechanical engineering), but I also had to send in an additional document about halfway into the waiting process, so it could have been shorter.

ReputationRep:
    Took me four days from applying to receive an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahcbee)
    I got a conditional offer to do Film Journalism! It took just a day and a half for me. They're so quick!

ReputationRep:
    It's been just a little over a week for me! I wonder if it's because I'm applying for 2014, not 2013.

ReputationRep:
    hannahcbee: have you already got a decision? I submitted my application on wednesday night and I´m surprised about you all getting your offers so quckly. Hope I will too, I´m so nervous already and it´s been just two working days.

ReputationRep:
    It's been a couple weeks since I got it, but I did get an offer for film journalism! woohoo!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.