Turn on thread page Beta

what has pissed you off the most? watch

ReputationRep:
    What has pissed you off the most in the world???
    let it all out....

ReputationRep:
    Exams.

ReputationRep:
    That people who treat everyone like **** seem to get all the luck in life! The people who work hard and are respectable in life carry on struggling!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I flopped s1 hard today so pissed off by this is maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheldorofazaroth)
    That people who treat everyone like **** seem to get all the luck in life! The people who work hard and are respectable in life carry on struggling!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your statements should be reversed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It used to be maths exams!

ReputationRep:
    corruption. I know things can't be fair, but I wish they were

ReputationRep:
    Probably the most I've ever been pissed off is when an ex cheated on me for the second time. I was kinda like Cleveland in that episode of Family Guy where Loretta cheats on him with Quagmire.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Emotional blackmail and a now-ex friend acting like a **** and wondering why I told him to sod off.

ReputationRep:
    1) That I'm lucky to have the opportunities that I have and more people around the world should have it

2) Stress. The current system means that if you don't have money, then you can only have one go at something and if you fail it once then you can forget about getting a second chance. I'd like to get more chances, not because I think I'll need them (I probably won't) but because I think that a lot of pressure will be taken off my back if I know that the safety net of a second chance will be right there.

ReputationRep:
    narcissistic, arrogant, self obsessed people who are never "wrong"...

but I generally don't get pissed off much

ReputationRep:
    Life in general, I think, and one of the biggest factors being the crux thereof is the economic crisis :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    A few people who think they're amazing and great people, when in fact they are sad, empty shells.

ReputationRep:
    In the past five minutes? The fact that I fell off my bed when I sneezed. :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    That if you are nice person you get walked all over. I've learned my lesson and have become a self centred B****!!. Life is far too short to let others treat you like poo.Also the only people that are really important are those I share my home with, ie my hubby, our kids and the dog.I've had other family members screw me over so they can get lost.

Me saying numerous stupid embarrassing cringey things to the boy I like, and never learning from it.

ReputationRep:
    That I'm 5ft 5 and male

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMayes)
    "You go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch them in the face, and for what?" - Moe

Truer words were never spoken.
    trust-i live by it

ReputationRep:
    Procrastination.
    It's infuriatingly addictive.

ReputationRep:
    People who think that they are the belly button of the world

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.