Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

He said what every girl wants to hear...so why do i feel like this? watch

Announcements

Been seeing this guy a few months (officially almost 2).

Anyway a few days ago he said he loves me, I knew it was coming because hed hinted at it a lot. And I totally panicked, i sort of blurted it out to him and then felt really uncomfortable. The whole time I felt really uncomfortable and he keeps saying it since and I dont say anything back.

I dont know why I feel like this! With my previous boyfriends I said it within a week!

This guy means more to me than they ever meant, I care about him so much, I really really like him, but i dont think i love him. And i dont think he loves me.

He keeps asking me why I wont say it again and I just sort of avoid the question. The truth is Im regretting saying it back in the spur of the moment and I feel really uncomfortable every time its said. Because i dont think he truly loves me. He treats me like a Princess, and I adore the ground he walks on....but its infatuation not love?

Its stupid because I know he is the right guy for me and I really like him...but love is scaring me, and i dont know why! Every time he says it I start getting palpitations and feeling sick...its not normal!!

Anyone got any reasons why? And how I can deal with it better?

ReputationRep:
    You're not ready or feeling the same. That's fine 2 months isn't that long. Just be honest about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Been seeing this guy a few months (officially almost 2).

Anyway a few days ago he said he loves me, I knew it was coming because hed hinted at it a lot. And I totally panicked, i sort of blurted it out to him and then felt really uncomfortable. The whole time I felt really uncomfortable and he keeps saying it since and I dont say anything back.

I dont know why I feel like this! With my previous boyfriends I said it within a week!

This guy means more to me than they ever meant, I care about him so much, I really really like him, but i dont think i love him. And i dont think he loves me.

He keeps asking me why I wont say it again and I just sort of avoid the question. The truth is Im regretting saying it back in the spur of the moment and I feel really uncomfortable every time its said. Because i dont think he truly loves me. He treats me like a Princess, and I adore the ground he walks on....but its infatuation not love?

Its stupid because I know he is the right guy for me and I really like him...but love is scaring me, and i dont know why! Every time he says it I start getting palpitations and feeling sick...its not normal!!

Anyone got any reasons why? And how I can deal with it better?
    I would say , that share your feelings with him . I agree that it is hard but its for the best. Another way would be to try and giving it a go and to see If it does work out . but quite frankly I would say that if you don't love him then don't force it on yourself. Share it with him if you can .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.